Calais was a full mechanical installation carried out by our subcontractor ClimateAir consisting of two retail floors and one Back of House office area.
- We installed two heat pumps for heating and cooling of Air to the retail floors on the roof.
- We installed 5 Air handling Units, 4 for the retail floors and 1 for the Back of House (BOH).
- We installed a VRF system to supply Air Conditioning to the BOH and associated offices.
- All equipment is located on the roof plant space.
- There was two electrically heated water cylinders for domestic hot water which have one 9kw heater in each vessel.
- All radiators which were installed are electrically supplied no water.
|Project Start Date
|Lynskey Project Manager
|Padraig Nevins/Noel Gavin