About Lynskey Maintenance
A detailed and realistic building programme with specific milestone dates for individual completions and handovers etc. must be produced prior to commencement of works on site.
This programme must be closely monitored and scrutinised by client/architect at the outset and throughout the project. All contractors must develop programmes based on builders programme.
All parties should report periodically on progress against their respective project programmes explaining delays if any etc.
A client representative should oversee and monitor progress of all parties.
Quality and Safety Assurance
- We work by full Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Certified to ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Safe “T” Certified
- Safe Pass Certified
- Contractor Plus
Our Core Competencies include
- Management Team
- Knowledge Base
- Financial Stability
- Strategic Partnerships
- Supplier Relationships
Services provided by Qualified Engineers
- All our Engineers are registered according to appropriate authorities.
- All work carried out in line with Current Legislation.
- All work carried out in line with Manufacturers Specifications.
- Personal and Professional Services.
Contract Customers avail of additional benefits including
- Reduced Labour & Material Costs
- Additional Suppliers Discounts
- Open Book Policy
- Priority Response
- 24 x 7day Back Up and Emergency Support.