Data Centre for NDA Client in Dublin
The project comprises of the construction of a new build data centre over two levels and a administration block to the front of the building over two levels
Office Area -The mechanical installation for the office area of the Dub 69 Project in Grange Castle consists of the following elements:
Supply and install of office area air handling unit, located on the roof as well as supply and installation of ductwork and associated fire dampers, volume control dampers, attenuators, diffusers, grilles, and insulation.
- VRF Air Conditioning System
Supply and install of ceiling and wall mounted air conditioning units in the office area, meeting rooms and stair cores. Supply and install of associated external condensers at roof level, 4 No. BC control boxes, all associated insulated pipework and controls throughout area, condensate drainage pipework, wall mounted split system air conditioning units in critical rooms in the administration area, data center office stand-alone building management system (BMS).
Testing and commissioning of complete system and the integrated controls.
- Domestic water services
Supply & Installation of cold water storage tanks, situated in the ground floor industrial water plant room, cold-water booster pump located in the water plant room, mains water pipework to serve cold water storage tank and drinking points located in the office area. Each mains water supply provided with a water meter with modbus connection. Supply and installation of pipe insulation and identification labelling.
- Electrical room/ Catcher Room
Supply and installation of computer room CRAC units and corresponding outdoor condensers and AC pipework. Commissioning of crac unit systems as per client design requirements.
Supply and installation of Heat Recovery Unit and associated ductwork.
- Installation of supply air Motorised Mechanical Dampers, supply air Manual Mechanical Dampers, return air Motorised Mechanical Dampers, pressure relief dampers (PRDs), external industrial water tanks and associated pipework, IW distribution pumps and UV skid, water meters and associated control devices, industrial water distribution pipework from industrial water Plantroom, industrial water distribution pipework to AHU’s serving Data Hall, 50mm/110mm HDPE drains from each CRAC & AHU to pop-ups on ground floor or floor gullies in plan area.
- Plant and equipment
- Offloading, positioning, and installation of free issue air handling units, DAHU, CRACs. There are CRACs located in the electrical room and catcher room.
- Offloading, positioning, and installation of free issue roof extract fans.
- Industrial Water
- Condensate Drains
- Fuel oil distribution System
- Air Balance
- Phase one of the diesel distribution system consists of a 40,000-litre storage tank, a diesel off- loading skid, a fuel polisher pump skid, and a fuel forwarding skid. The off-loaded diesel will then be distributed via a fully welded pipe main from bund area to standby generator day tanks.
- Installation of diesel pipework at high level running down the generator compound, fixed to steel structure.
- Installation of 1 ½” diesel lines from 2 ½” high level diesel ring main to the 4 No. generators located on the South side of the building.
- The air systems in Electric rooms & DH are balanced and commissioned by a specialized vendor selected and approved by LEL . A full TAB report is generated and issued 5 days prior to handover to client commissioning team.
|Project Start Date
|Lynskey Project Manager
|Stephen Rogan/ Brendan Corri
Due to an Non-Disclosure Agreement we cannot provide any photographs.