Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland
Fitout of an existing room into a new vascular lab. Project was completed for Titanium Developments and Philips.
Vascular room was located in the middle of CUH hospital. specific planning had to be put into place to carry out the works without effecting the live hospital.
- Installation of new ventilation systems for the vascular room (AHU, ductwork, grills).
- New air condition system for 2no electrical rooms and control room.
- new water services pipework to new stainless steel sink unit.
- Installation of new AHU with built on big foot system.
- Lifting of AHU by a specialist crane company. AHU located above the fitout room which was located 60m from crane set down area.
- Installation of cleaning door and specialist cleaning of ductwork on completion
|Marson Consultant Engineering
|Titanium Developments Ltd.
|Project Start Date
|Lynskey Project Manager